Litigation matters involving e-discovery, generally entail managing vast amounts of data. Weston Hurd has the capability and technology to assist clients throughout the e-discovery process including:
• Discovery strategy and preparedness
• Production and preservation of electronic data and documents
• Identification, collection and storage of electronic data and documents
• Search, review and analysis of electronic data and documents
• Processing and management of electronic data and documents
To reduce the potential for future e-discovery litigation, Weston Hurd attorneys advise on compliance issues, privacy laws, and document retention.
Sign up for news & events about E-Discovery